COOKIES NOTIFICATION POP-UP WINDOW
COOKIES POLICY FOR WEB PAGES
Cookies are files that are downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information about users or their computer browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way your computer is used, they may serve to recognize it.
However, this tool only obtains information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which the website is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, the duration of visits, and the browser, operator or type of terminal from which the website is visited. Under no circumstances will users’ data such as first name, last name, postal address or similar information be obtained when accessing the website.
The cookies used in this website, are generated by Google Analytics, their name and concrete purpose being described below:
- utma: It expires two (2) years after the last update. This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the first and last date the user visited the website. It is used to count how many times a user visits a website.
- __utmb: It expires 30 minutes after the last update. This cookie records the arrival time at the web page and expires 30 minutes after the last page-view recording. It is automatically deleted when the visitor navigates to another website or when the browser is closed. It is used to calculate the time spent by a user on a page.
- __utmc: This cookie has a similar purpose to the previous one but only for websites using the older version of the urchin.js tracking code.
- __utmz: It expires after 6 months. This cookie stores the visitors’ origin, the path they followed to access the website, either directly or via a link from another website, an e-mail link, the use of certain keywords in a search engine, a display campaign, or an AdWords ad. Such cookie is used to calculate traffic from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and browsing within the same website (internal links). The cookie is updated each time the website is visited.
- text: This cookie is responsible for determining if the Cookies Policy has already been read and if their use has been expressly accepted; this prevents the information about cookies from appearing again in successive visits to the Website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies stored on your computer by configuring the settings in your browser. You can find information on these procedures with the most popular web browsers in the following links:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
However, disabling certain cookies may prevent or hinder browsing or provision of services offered by this website.