Welcome to Albereda chorus. Where you can sing, act, make new friends, enjoy music, and get to know and master the most wonderful of the instruments: your voice.
- Treble Clef Chorus. Chorus comprised of boys and girls from 3º infantil (K-1st grade) to 2º primaria (2nd grade). At this age, they start to master voice tuning. Their tessitura is still low, they can hardly sing an octave. Through songs, we work on voice emission, blending, the amount of air and use of such air while singing, and listening skills to sing more tunefully as a group.
- Bass Cleff Chorus. Comprised of boys and girls from 3º- 6º primaria (3rd to 6th grade). From this age on, their body is growing, larynx gets bigger and voice gets deeper gradually, and tessitura expands. They start developing harmonic awareness, being able to sing two or more different voices. Through songs, we work on blending, diaphragmatic support, voice placement, dynamic or intensity levels, harmonic tuning sensation and voice emission.
- Key of C chorus. Comprised of boys and girls from 1ºESO – 2ºBachiller (7th to 12th grades). At this age, voice changes abruptly, and there is a clear difference in timbre between male and female voices. Vibrato appears, tessitura reaches two octaves and emission is much more powerful. We work on voice care discipline, costo-diaphragmatic breathing, voice placement, blending, harmonic awareness, emission and deep knowledge of the vocal tract.
- Javi Reig. Musical director. He is a vocal technique instructor, composer and music arranger. Pianist, producer and sound technician, with a positive view of life, who sees music everywhere.
- Gracia de Mazarredo. Stage director. She is in charge of writing the musical scripts, designing and rehearsing choreographies and creating scenes. She is a scenographer and a guitarist, and her cheerful and happy heart beats in 4/4 time when she thinks about theater
Second siblingMost Popular
Third siblingMost Popular
Do you want to be a part of the chorus? Fill out the registration form and we will get in touch with you